Ignite Our Inner Sparks Seminar Series
Life is not easy and most of us are struggling with some unhealthy level of stress, whether it's due to work, relationships, money, business or health. This is especially true since COVID-19 as all the struggles have compounded.
Are you struggling through these tough times? Don't worry, it's normal. How do we not only survive but thrive throughout these difficult times to live a fulfilled and happy life? Let us help you.
We are proud to be partnering with Idea Exchange to provide this program to everyone.
Women In Leadership - A Panel DiscussionMar 23, 2021 (12-1 pm EST) Ignite Our Inner Sparks event:
Here is the registration link
This year's International Women's Day theme is Women in Leadership. In honor of that, we are gathering a group of women leaders to discuss what progress and challenges they see in the leadership positions and industries. How we should celebrate these successes and opportunities. We will also be discussing what everyone can do to move more women forward into leadership roles.
CEO of Leadership Waterloo Region
Director, HR Business Partner at BlackBerry
Artistic Director, Mississauga Children’s Choir
Assistant conductor, Mississauga Symphony Orchestra
Director, Toronto City Opera
Faculty & Department Coordinator, Glenn Gould School Eli and Taylor Academy (Royal Conservatory of Music)
Founder & Executive Director of Our Inner Sparks
Growth & Transformation Leader, Consultant, & Coach
Sign up to our newsletter below, in the footer, to get news and registration details about our next seminar.
Our seminar series will offer many inspirations and strategies from specialized coaches and professionals with diverse expertise to enable you to thrive in these tough times. Here are topics in 2021:
- Sustainable changes by removing barriers that stagnates you
- Self-Love and Compassion
- Women In Leadership
- Career Growth in Tough Times
- Flourishing with Special Needs
- and more topics to come...
The strategies shared will empower you to make meaningful and sustainable changes in life.
Amazing Seminar Feedback:
"Diverse group of experts...each with their own perspectives. I liked the way the participants listened to and commented on each other/built on what others said. I really liked the moderator- she was involved and her smiles made me feel better!"
"excellent moderator and selection of panelists"
"It was positive and informative."
"I liked the presenter's engagement with the topic/material; the mix of practical and theoretical info; concise presentation both verbally and with slides."
These seminars will:
- Be for anyone, men and women of any age, and are kid-friendly
- Be led by specialized coaches and professionals with diverse expertise
- Be in free during these tough times and eventually move into a Pay What You Can format to help sustainability of the program
- Be online and/or in person as we move into the future
- Require registrations and in-person walk in if space is available on the day
- Have guaranteed free spots for women in need referred by partnering community organizations
- Be offered quarterly at a minimum